- I live in Canada
- I’m 57 years old
- Have been married for 34 years
- No children, but one ‘spoiled’ dog named Emma
- My passion is writing, especially for this blog
- Haven’t travelled too much in my lifetime: California, Florida, Puerto Vallarta-Mexico
- Survivor of PTSD (childhood sexual abuse)
- Currently dealing with an Eating Disorder
- Favourite movie of all time: Tie between “All The President’s Men” & “Shawshank Redemption“
- Favourite song: “The Way It Is” by Bruce Hornsby and the Range
~~Written 3 self-published books pertaining to mental illness which have been used in groups on mental health in my city. I have also done many speaking engagements.
~~Thanks for visiting this blog, if it wasn’t for all of you it wouldn’t be the success that it is with over 350,000 visitors.